Start free trial
To start the free trial, you must provide a valid credit card to set up a billing account and verify your identity, but you won't be charged during the free trial.
When you begin the free trial, PanelPlace creates a billing account for you and credits USD30 to your account. Anything you do that would normally result in a charge is billed against this credit.
The 30-day, USD30 free credit starts automatically once your ad's campaign goes live. Your free trial ends as soon as one of the following conditions is met:
- 30 days have elapsed since you signed up.
- You've spent the USD30 in credit.
You can see how much of your free credit has been spent in your Ads Account's Billing page.
End of the free trial
The free trial ends when you use all of your credit, or after 30 days, whichever happens first. At that time, the following conditions apply:
- You must upgrade to a paid account to continue running your ad's campaign.
- All campaigns that you run during the trial are stopped.
Upgrade to a paid account
You must upgrade to a paid account to continue running ads after the free trial ends. To take advantage of the features of a paid account (eg. create multiple ads and campaigns), you can upgrade any time before the free trial ends. When you upgrade, the following conditions apply:
- Any remaining, unexpired free trial credit remains in your account. Your campaign(s) will continue to use the credit until it is depleted.
- Your credit card on file will be charged for the Cost-Per-Click charges incur in excess of what's covered by any remaining credit.
- You could set campaign budget once you upgrade to a paid account.
To upgrade your account
You can upgrade from the free trial to a paid account through the Ads Account. To upgrade your account to a paid account, click the Upgrade button.
Billing after free trial
Each campaign has its own bidding price and each campaign will be charged separately. You will be charged automatically if the campaign's spending exceeds the payment threshold, or on the 1st of the month, whichever happens first.