How to interpret your product page status
The product page is approved and ready to go Live if it has an Active status campaign.
The product page is still work-in-progress and has not been submitted for review.
The product page is under review in order to maintain the quality of products and prevent spamming on our marketplace, and to make sure that it complies with PanelPlace's Advertising Policies. Following this review, your product page will become active and your product ad will begin running if it has an Active status campaign.
The product page is no longer being used and has been disabled from the marketplace.
The product page can't go live because it doesn't comply with PanelPlace's Advertising Policies. Possible reasons could be due to:
- Company profile is not completed.
- Duplicate product page in multiple categories.
- Improper language and content.
- Misleading content.
- Misused of copyrighted content.
- Misused of 3rd party content to promote the brand or product.
- Poor product name, logo or image.
- Product description or Opportunity description is too brief to give users meaningful information.
- It is not a digital product or service.