If you want to do prepaid payments (min. US$500), you'll need to add funds to a prepaid balance on your ad account before you can run your ads. After you add funds, we'll deduct from the funds you added up to as your ads run. You can add funds to your prepaid balance at any time.
Before you begin
- If you've already advertised on PanelPlace before and paid for your ads using PayPal, a credit card or a debit card, your account is set up for automatic payments. If you have any prepaid balance, we'll deduct fees from the prepaid balance until your balance is used up before charging the payment method on file.
- You will still have to add a payment method in your account as a backup in order to run ads with prepaid payment.
- You have to be Admin of the ad account to add funds to a prepaid balance in order to run ads.
- While we don't charge a provider fee when you run ads with a manual payment method, the payment provider for the payment method you use may charge a fee.
- The maximum amount of prepaid funds you can have in your ad account may be determined by numerous factors, including your country, your payment method and whether or not you have a daily top-off limit (like how much funds you can add daily). In some locations, we work with network providers that handle local payments. These providers may set certain restrictions on the amount of funds you can add to your account in a given transaction and the exact amount of funds that you can add. If you need to add more funds to your account, it may be possible to add funds in batches by following the steps below multiple times.
- In certain countries, we offer multiple manual payment methods. These manual payment methods vary by country and currency, so check which ones are available to you first.
Add money to your PanelPlace ad account's prepaid balance
To add funds to your ad account's prepaid balance:
- Go to your Payment Settings.
- In Prepaid funds section, select Add Funds.
- Follow the instructions to add the amount you want to your prepaid balance.
Depending on where you live and the payment method you use to add funds to your prepaid balance, the funds may be added right away or it could take additional steps and time to process the funds. When funds are added to your account, they’ll appear in the list of transactions under the Billing section. You can always check the transactions to see when the funds were applied to your ad account.
Once you add funds to your prepaid balance, the total balance will expire in one year from the last top up date and you won't be able to withdraw it. We'll deliver any active ads based on the budget you've chosen until your balance is used up. If you close your account while you still have an active balance, any leftover funds is non-refundable, except required by law.